During office hours, immediate attention will be given to your situation, and you will be seen as soon as possible. After office hours, please give the office a call and follow the instructions provided. Your call will be returned as soon as possible. If you are experiencing a serious or life threatening emergency, please call 911 or visit the nearest emergency room.
Common Dental Emergencies
- You fell on the sidewalk and chipped your two front teeth the night before a big day at work.
- You were chewing gum and your filling came out and now you have a big hole in the tooth.
- You feel a cold sore developing on your lip and you have a big presentation tomorrow.
Whether you have a chipped or cracked tooth, a bad tooth infection or are developing a cold sore, our team at The Center For High Tech Dentistry is ready to get you out of pain as fast as possible with the least amount of discomfort. Our team is experienced in treating any type of dental emergency, including:
- Tooth Pain
- Broken Crown or Veneer
- Laser treatment for cold sores and ulcers
- Lost crown or filling
- Emergency tooth extractions
- Emergency root canals
- Replacing or re-cementing dental crowns and bridges
- Replacing or re-cementing veneers
- Broken denture
- Abscess or Infection Treatment
- Replacement of filling
- Emergency teeth cleaning